Bullet Run is a soon to be released free-to-play FPS developed by Acony Games, set in the near future as the ultimate life-or-death TV reality show (did someone say Running Man? oh wait, maybe they meant Gamer instead). With hundreds of purchasable upgrades and customizations, players can reach the top and become the ‘Bullet Run Stars’. Multiple environmental maps give players a variety of episodes to compete in, and the free-to-play ease of entry means you can get to fighting or get to dying with only a few clicks of the mouse “trigger.” We here at XP4T have been dying to get our hands on some beta keys to take Bullet Run for a spin, so rest assured, once those beta keys come in, we’ll have an update for ya. In the meantime, take a look at the core features below.
BULLET RUN CORE FEATURES
- FPS Meets Free-To-Play —Classic Freemium model. It’ll be free to play with optional in-game items available in the store.
- Reality TV Game Show Storyline — Players will have to fight for stardom or settle for 15 minutes of fame. Cameras and commentators capture all the intense FPS action, where style and showmanship earn “Heat” and fame on road to stardom.
- Bring on the Heat — In-game progression is rewarded through exciting play; the more Heat, the more fans. The more fans, the more players level up their Fame. Taunt, slay, and humiliate opponents, increasing Heat and unlocking new skills and weapons.
- Character Progression — Gain access to unique items and weapons as you advance to new levels of fame (experience); you can also earn in-game currency to help improve and learn new skills.
- WILL THERE BE AN OPEN BETA? To sign up for beta, register at www.bulletrunthegame.com
- WHEN WILL BULLET RUN GO LIVE? Bullet Run is scheduled to go live during the summer of 2012.
- CAN I PLAY THE GAME IN EUROPE? Servers will be located in both North America as well as Europe.
info and images courtesy of Acony Games