The Danish Independent Game Development studio Full Control announced today that in association with Games Workshop it will be bringing the legendary Space Hulk IP to popular digital gaming platforms in 2013.
Based on the best-selling board game and set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, Space Hulk is a 3D digital turn based strategy game that recreates the classic claustrophobic board game experience for single player and multiplayer cross-platform play between PC, Mac and on iOS.
The main features of the game include:
- Blood Angel terminator squad
- Fearsome Genestealers with challenging AI
- Thematic 3d environment
- Single player campaign based on the “Sin of Damnation” hulk
- New coop multiplayer levels against the Genestealer AI
- Multiplayer head-to-head recreating the board game experience against a friend
- Cross platform multiplayer between PC, Mac and iOS
- Level editor with ability to share creations
- Game expansions in the future as DLC